When you choose to book with us, we can book your flights at the time of booking your cruise. If you choose to book your cruise online, we suggest you book your flight when you are booking your cruise. Get your cruise and flights booked early to have the widest selection and the most time to find the lowest price. If you choose to wait and book your flight at another time, a good rule of thumb is to book 1–3 months prior for domestic travel and 2–8 months prior for international travel.
Articles in this section
- Should I arrive at the port city prior to the day of sailing?
- How far in advance should I book my flights for my cruise?
- Should I book my flights when I book my cruise?
- Is it cheaper to book flights with my cruise?
- How will I be informed of changes to my flight itinerary if I booked my flight with my cruise?
- What should I do if my flight ahead of my cruise is delayed or cancelled?
- How can I get a transfer to the cruise port from my hotel or the airport?