Yes! Most top cruise lines offer special bonuses and rates for active, reserve, and retired military members. Offerings range by cruise line but can be anywhere from discounts to special rates to onboard spending and more. Depending on which cruise line you sail with your discount may apply to the other cruisers in the same stateroom as you. Eligibility documents will be required to be submitted after your booking is completed or at the pier depending on the cruise line.
Articles in this section
- What is the cheapest month of the year to go on a cruise?
- Are special cruise rates available for active military members and veterans?
- Why book with SeaLuxury vs directly with cruise line?
- What information do I need when booking my cruise?
- Are there military or senior discounts available on a cruise?
- Are lower decks below water?
- When is the best time of year to take a cruise?
- Do cruise prices and rates vary during the year?
- What does the cost of my cruise include?
- Are gratuities (tips) included in my cruise fare?