Scenic Luxury Cruises & Tours is happy to offer our Deposit Protection Plan – the first in the industry. Our guests are now able to protect the deposit amount they’ve paid towards their Scenic vacation.
- The Deposit Protection Plan (DPP) is available for new bookings.
- The DPP is provided at a cost of $125 per person per tour or river cruise, and $250 per person per cruise on Scenic Eclipse voyages.
- The DPP is not available on Russian cruises, Russian cruise tours, Amazon and Galapagos cruises.
- Where You cancel a tour or cruise prior to the invoiced final Payment Date, and the Deposit Protection Plan applies, We will hold Your deposit, less any third party cancellation and/or administrative fees incurred by Us, for Our tour products only, (i.e. not products provided by third parties such as air travel), then We will credit the remainder of the deposit towards an alternative cruise or tour product, if You book within 24 months of cancellation.
- If Your tour or cruise is suspended the terms and conditions of the suspension will be applicable to Your booking and the cost of the DPP and all funds being held will be moved into a Future Travel Credit.
- The DPP is not combinable with any other exceptional discounts or offers, that may be promoted at the time You pay Your deposit.
- If You do not rebook within 24 months, or utilise all of Your Deposit, it will be forfeited. If You have booked a cruise or tour with an applicable Fly Deal or other Earlybird Offer, any airline cancellation fees will be deducted from the deposit amount if flights have been ticketed. The Deposit Protection Plan does not, nor is it intended to, replace travel insurance.
Policy is effective for new bookings made from June 29, 2021.