Costa Cruises Travel Requirements
What testing information do I need for my upcoming cruise?
- Guests will no longer have to undergo the pre-travel testing, unless required by destination listed below.
Can I sail without a COVID-19 vaccine?
- For all guests of any age,there will no longer be any immunization requirements or pre-boarding antigen testing required, unless required by destination listed below.
What testing information do I need to know for my upcoming cruise?
- Guests will no longer have to undergo the pre-travel testing regardless of vaccination status, unless required by destination.
Exceptions are for the guests:
- South America
- Transoceanic or positioning cruises
- World Tour
- Flights from China or Hong Kong
Health and Safety FAQs for All Guests
Do I need to wear a mask?
The use of mask is not mandatory, but only recommended. It will be still mandatory during transfers and indoor inside the Medical Center.
Can I get off the ship at port?
- Discover a new place every day: you can go ashore independently
- Guests will need to verify the entry requirements for each country that will be visited during the cruise for Vaccination or recovery validity as well as if any antigen test is required.
These restrictions are under the control of local government and are subject to change without advance notice, so we encourage guests to come prepared for potential mask requirements ashore.