All guests are charged the same rate for port taxes and government fees. Normally guests are charged the same cruise rate, but the cruise fare can vary per guest when booked using promotions. Some cruise lines will offer a promotion for the second guest, such as a percentage off or even traveling free. If you have more than 2 guests in a cabin you can expect to pay the same rate for port taxes and government fees, but may get the cruise fare for guests 3, 4 or 5 at a lower rate.
Articles in this section
- What information do I need when booking my cruise?
- What should I consider when choosing a room on my cruise?
- What is a guarantee room on a cruise?
- Can I make changes to a guarantee room on my cruise?
- How do I book multiple rooms on my cruise?
- Do all guests in a room pay the same cruise fare?
- Are cruises fares cheaper for children and infants?
- What can I expect when cruising solo?
- How do I make a special room request on my cruise?