While commonly used over the counter medications may be available in port, from the ship's store, or from the ship's doctor, it is recommended that you bring any required medications on board with you.
Articles in this section
- How to make your cruise the perfect all inclusive vacation
- Are there laundry services on board?
- What activities are available on board for toddlers, children, and teens?
- Are there ATMs on board?
- Are over the counter medicines available for purchase on board?
- What are the dining options available?
- Is room service available?
- How much are Service Gratuities (Tips)?
- How do I pay for onboard purchases?
- How will I know if there are changes to my itinerary?