Most cruise lines will set up an on board credit account for charging purchases to your room. You may use credit/debit cards, cash or traveler's checks to set up an account, which is typically settled on the last night of your cruise.
Articles in this section
- Are there laundry services on board?
- What activities are available on board for toddlers, children, and teens?
- Are there ATMs on board?
- Are over the counter medicines available for purchase on board?
- What are the dining options available?
- Is room service available?
- How much are Service Gratuities (Tips)?
- How do I pay for onboard purchases?
- How will I know if there are changes to my itinerary?
- What types of activities are on board?