To ensure the safety of cruise ship guests, all bags and luggage are searched during initial embarkation and each time guests return to the ship. Non-allowable items will be held or disposed of.
Articles in this section
- How to make your cruise the perfect all inclusive vacation
- Are there laundry services on board?
- What activities are available on board for toddlers, children, and teens?
- Are there ATMs on board?
- Are over the counter medicines available for purchase on board?
- What are the dining options available?
- Is room service available?
- How much are Service Gratuities (Tips)?
- How do I pay for onboard purchases?
- How will I know if there are changes to my itinerary?