Cruise fares for children and infants are generally the same as other guests especially if they are the second guest in the stateroom. However, rates may vary based on current promotions, and some cruise lines will offer children sail free, discount rates for passenger 3, 4, and 5.
Articles in this section
- What information do I need when booking my cruise?
- What should I consider when choosing a room on my cruise?
- What is a guarantee room on a cruise?
- Can I make changes to a guarantee room on my cruise?
- How do I book multiple rooms on my cruise?
- Do all guests in a room pay the same cruise fare?
- Are cruises fares cheaper for children and infants?
- What can I expect when cruising solo?
- How do I make a special room request on my cruise?