While holiday-period sailings tend to be more expensive, prices are always dependent on supply and demand. If you're looking to travel during a peak period, it's best to book well in advance to avoid disappointment and rate increases.
Articles in this section
- Are Special Cruise Rates Available for Active Military Members and Veterans?
- Why book with SeaLuxury vs directly with cruise line?
- What information do I need when booking my cruise?
- When is the best time to take a cruise?
- Do prices vary during the year?
- What does the cost of my cruise include?
- Are gratuities (tips) included in my cruise fare?
- Are beverages included in my cruise fare?
- Are special rates available?
- When is hurricane season?