Most cruise lines offer a variety of onboard activities during the day and evening for toddlers, children, and teens. These programs are directed and supervised by trained staff and most are included as part of your cruise package. Babysitting services are also provided by many cruise lines for an additional cost. Age and other requirements vary by cruise line.
Articles in this section
- Should I purchase a beverage package from the cruise line?
- How much does it cost to buy a beverage package?
- How will I know if there are changes to my itinerary?
- What types of activities are on board?
- What activities are available on board for toddlers, children, and teens?
- Are the casinos and shops open all day?
- What is the drinking age on board?
- How do I learn about daily events and activities on board?
- What evening activities are available?
- Is smoking permitted on board?