Oceania Cruises Sailsafe
What testing information do I need for my upcoming cruise?
- Vaccinated travelers aged 12 and older will not need to test to embark.
- Travelers aged 11 and under are not subject to any cruise line vaccination requirements or testing protocols
Can I sail without a COVID-19 vaccine?
- All guests can travel regardless of vaccination.
- Local regulations may have different requirements to enter certain countries – make sure to check travel requirements by country to understand country specific requirements. Guests may be denied boarding if all country specific requirements are not met.
What testing information do I need to know for my upcoming cruise?
- Un-vaccinated travelers will need to present a negative, medically administered covid-19 test. Antigen and PCR test results may not be more than 72 hours old at the time of boarding.
Health and Safety FAQs for All Guests
Do I need to wear a mask?
- As a general rule, for all voyages calling in Italian and Greek ports, guests must wear face masks at all times when outside of their stateroom or suite except when actively eating or drinking while the vessel is in port. Italian regulations mandate that guests wear a medical grade KN95 or FFP2 face mask.
- For all other voyages, face coverings remain optional for guests. We continue to strongly recommend that all guests wear face coverings when outside of their accommodations.
- Our Officers and Crew will continue to remain masked at all times.
- It is strongly recommend all guests travel with an adequate supply of medical grade masks, commonly known as surgical masks, FFP2 masks, or KN-95 masks. Should you require additional masks while traveling, all ships will be adequately stocked.
Can I explore on my own while in port?
As delivering the best experience for our guests is always a top priority, and after working closely with our destination partners, Oceania anticipates that guests will be free to explore certain ports of call on their own. Guests are asked to be mindful that this is largely dependent on the local health authorities and the evolving regulations, which are subject to change. In order to keep guests as safe as possible, it is highly recommend taking Oceania organized shore excursions as a more controlled environment for you to enjoy your time in each of the destinations.
These restrictions are under the control of local government and are subject to change without advance notice, so we encourage guests to come prepared for potential mask requirements ashore.