Great news! SeaDream Cruise ships is back in the water! We are your resource for the most up to date information around vaccination & testing requirements, whether you will need a mask, taking shore excursions, and health & safety measurements taken by the cruise line.
Need to know information
Pre-cruise boarding checklist: All SeaDream guests will be required to provide
- A negative Rapid COVID-19 PCR test result from a test taken within 1 day of embarkation OR
- A negative RT-PCR COVID-19 test result taken within 3 days of embarkation.
- Proof of Vaccine - indicating the guests 12 and over have completed the required doses no later than 14 days prior to the sail date.
- Masks - All guests, ages two and above, are required to wear masks at all times when indoors, except when eating or drinking or when in their own staterooms and when outdoors if in large gatherings and physical distancing cannot be maintained.
Seadream Health & Safety FAQs
Do I need a COVID-19 antigen test to cruise?
Guests will be administered a COVID-19 antigen test immediately before embarkation and again while on the voyage if required by local authorities.
SeaDream will provide you with a comfortable place to await the results (approximately 30 minutes). Once a negative test result is received, the crew will welcome you aboard to enjoy your SeaDream experience.
Do I need a Vaccine to travel on a SeaDream Cruise?
All SeaDream guests 18 years of age and older (12 and older for voyages in the Caribbean) are required to be fully vaccinated with all COVID-19 vaccine doses administered at least 14 days before sailing. To maintain safety protocols, we will limit the number of unvaccinated guests under 18 (12 for the Caribbean).
Booster is recommended: SeaDream strongly advises that all eligible guests receive their booster shot at least two weeks prior to traveling.
We do not collect vaccination cards or store proof of vaccination. Those cruise lines that have vaccine requirements to cruise will likely ask for proof at the time of boarding.
Do I need to wear a mask?
Masks will be required when social distancing is not possible. Masks will not be required while swimming, relaxing on our decks, or while actively eating and drinking.
- Masks must be worn in terminals, during embarkation and disembarkation.
- All guests should carefully review pre-booking and pre-travel health advice on our website and the website of the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- All team members will be required to wear SeaDream-approved face masks.
Can I get off the ship at port?
In most ports, guests are allowed to go ashore independently. In some ports, guests will be required to engage in a “bubble” tour program, which involves going ashore in an organized, yacht-sponsored program.
- There may be a reduction in the capacity of excursions and tour vehicles.
- Only shore excursions that comply with prescribed protocols will be permitted, with strict adherence required of all guests and denial of re-boarding for any guests who do not comply.
Will I still be able to enjoy the buffet?
The buffets will be open, with crew members serving all guests.
These restrictions are under the control of local government and are subject to change without advance notice, so we encourage guests to come prepared for potential mask requirements ashore.