Seadream Health & Safety FAQs
Do I need a COVID-19 antigen test to cruise?
Guests will be administered a COVID-19 antigen test immediately before embarkation and again while on the voyage if required by local authorities.
SeaDream will provide you with a comfortable place to await the results (approximately 30 minutes). Once a negative test result is received, the crew will welcome you aboard to enjoy your SeaDream experience.
Do I need a Vaccine to travel on a SeaDream Cruise?
SeaDream encourages guests age 12 and over to be fully vaccinated, SeaDream will no longer require proof of vaccination status prior to sailing, conduct COVID-19 antigen tests during the guest embarkation process, nor require guests to test while on board. SeaDream will continue to coordinate with ports and destinations to ensure consistency with local requirements.
Booster is recommended: SeaDream strongly advises that all eligible guests receive their booster shot at least two weeks prior to traveling.
We do not collect vaccination cards or store proof of vaccination. Those cruise lines that have vaccine requirements to cruise will likely ask for proof at the time of boarding.
Do I need to wear a mask?
Masks may be required when social distancing is not possible. Masks will not be required while swimming, relaxing on our decks, or while actively eating and drinking.
- Masks must be worn in terminals, during embarkation and disembarkation.
- All guests should carefully review pre-booking and pre-travel health advice on our website and the website of the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- All team members will be required to wear SeaDream-approved face masks.
Can I get off the ship at port?
In most ports, guests are allowed to go ashore independently. In some ports, guests will be required to engage in a “bubble” tour program, which involves going ashore in an organized, yacht-sponsored program.
- There may be a reduction in the capacity of excursions and tour vehicles.
- Only shore excursions that comply with prescribed protocols will be permitted, with strict adherence required of all guests and denial of re-boarding for any guests who do not comply.
These restrictions are under the control of local government and are subject to change without advance notice, so we encourage guests to come prepared for potential mask requirements ashore.